Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Audrey Turns 2!!








Audrey turned two on May 15, 2008. Audrey had a great birthday. We spent the day at the Zoo, came home and Audrey found her birthday present...a sandbox. Audrey loverd the sand box. She played and played until she was soo sandy an tired. We had audrey's favorite meal for Dinner,chicken nuggets and mac and Cheese. We finally ended the night with a homemade Mickey Mouse cake! On Sunday family and friends went to the Park for a little party. Audrey had a blast playing with her cousins, having cake, and best of all getting lots of new toys. It was a beautiful day. Her party was perfect just the way I imagined it.

I can't believe Audrey is already two. Where did the time go? Audrey has been two for almost a month know. Man... if the last month is how the two's are going to be I am not sure I can handle a year of this.... Audrey, let me say first that I love you. Now with that being said, Audrey has turned into a little monster. I don't know what happened to my sweet little girl. She is independent and EVERYTHING IS HERS AND SHE CAN DO IT ON HER OWN. Audrey has gotten this mean little face down so when she is not happy with you, you get THE LOOK. Oh man hopefully this is just a month phase. I heard the three's were worse! I love you Audrey, so please bring the sweet little Audrey back I don't like this mean stage

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awwwwww! Crystal! Yay! Your daughter Audrey is just beautiful! I am SO happy for you guys! I'm so glad you have a blog!!!! What a cute birthday party!!!!