Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Potty training time

So I finally got brave and stuck with the whole potty training thing. Audrey did great I was shocked. Had I known it was going to be this easy I would have stuck with it along time ago. Audrey had two accidents at first, Then she wet her undies a little bit the next two times but caught herself and we made it to the bathroom. The last few times we made it to the bathroom with dry undies! Yeah Audrey. Today is day two so we will see if I am still saying it is easy.... Audrey is getting to be such a big girl. I cant believe she is almost 2 1/2 where does the time go.

2 comments:

Danielle Akin said...

Thats awesome! I can't believe how easy it was to potty train her well at least it sounded easy! Im sure it wasnt as easy... Well good job for all the hard work crystal!

Emma said...

yeah for potty training! :] can't wait to experience it! ha!! so when is your baby #2 coming?! who'da thunk i'd have 2 before you?! not me!!