Saturday, February 14, 2009

Note to self...




When your child is quiet a little too long.... It probably means trouble!



Audrey has a DVD that has a little kid music video and they throw confetti on the video. Audrey decided to throw popcorn all over her floor like the confetti. Then she came running to find me and said come look mom chicken poop mom I made chicken poop!  Kids it tell ya. she was using her imagination. Dennis made her clean it up for a little while so she would see that this was a bad idea. After a few minutes he asked her if it was fun cleaning up her mess and she said " YEAH, YEAH" I think we have our hands full with this little one. This picture does not do justice. It took me a good 30 minutes to clean it all up. I thought I got it all cleaned and then I would keep finding more. 

1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

I know how that goes.... one day Drew was quiet for a while. By the time I found him, he had smeared vaseline all over his bed, carpet, clothes, toys, etc. Ugh!!! It was a mess. You can always tell what's going on by the level of noise coming from your children, right?! :) Glad to hear you're liking Rexburg and all is well!!!