Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A trip to grammys


Audrey and I went down to my mom's house over the weekend. It was so much fun getting out of the house and away from the stress. Audrey is having a really hard time now that we are back she keeps crying and pouting around the house. Its so sad. Yesterday she woke up from her nap and had a melt down. I feel like chop liver! Just kidding. When she goes to my moms she gets undivided attention and at home she has to play with herself alot because we have school work to do. I know in the end it will be worth it. So I think I am going to send her to my mom's and I will pick her up in 3 years! I love this picture. She was so tired she fell asleep on my moms bed and was snoring. I picked her up and carried her to her bed and she did not even budge. So funny.

1 comment:

Tammy and Chris said...

Hey Crystal-

I feel your pain 100%. This is what works for me. During the day when Rylee is awake, that is my mom time. When Rylee takes her naps and goes to bed, that is my homework time. Sundays are my family time. Maybe you could even partner up with another girl that has a little one her age, and take turns swapping babysitting a day or two a week, so then that would give someone for her to play with and keep her busy. I know you can find the balance between her and homework/school. I know its not easy. Once I came up with a specific plan to make sure I was able to have the time for homework, and make sure I had the time to be a good mom, it has all worked out well. Your family and school are both important, and you will find that balance that will make the 3 of you happy.
Love ya. Just think, a break is coming your way, and you survived the first semester!