Thursday, December 3, 2009

A NEW BLOG!!



As most of you know I am currently going to school for CIT/Graphic Web Design. Computers is always something that I have loved. For awhile I denied my understanding of computers and the drive inside of me to create new things. I have finally realized this is something that is FUN to me. So I decided to make a blog showing the work that I have done. I also enjoy photography. It is really neat when I can link these two together and create a masterpiece (Or at least to me)

After many requests for business cards, Invitations, family portraits, I have decided to start my own company and see where it takes me.

Just thought I would share the blog is www.coatneydesigns.blogspot.com
and my website is: www.coatneydesigns.com (This is work in progress so bear with me)

1 comment:

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Very cool Crystal! You will do awesome!