Thursday, April 29, 2010

Audrey has something she wants to share....


I was going to wait a little longer to share the news but I can't hold it in any longer. If you can't tell Audrey is so excited to be a big sister. She has so many plans for her brother or sister. Last night she went through her books and put some in the baby's room.

I am also very excited! I am due December 28th. I have not thrown up once yet which is a miracle. With Audrey I threw up at least 40 times a day and was in and out of the hospital my entire pregnancy. I feel very tired and I am kind of mean right now. It's true just ask Dennis he will tell you. I feel bad for being so mean and short but I can't help myself. Hopefully the mean streak go away quickly!

4 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

We are so excited for you guys...and Audrey! She is getting so big....its crazy!

Jennett said...

Yay Crystal! I am pregnant again too!!! I've been throwing up for 4 weeks already, so I am so happy you haven't been affected yet. Good luck with everything!!!

Tammy and Chris said...

YAY!! Have you guys picked out names yet?

Kayla said...

That's fan.freakin.tastic! I'll take Audrey anytime if you need me to. We are really really excited for you guys!