Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

For Valentines Day this year I thought it would be fun to have a little party! Audrey kept asking me when Valentines Day was, I knew I had to do something for her. We had a few friends over decorated cookies, made Valentine's Day tins, played some games, and had a few good laughs.


Cookies that Jaime made! They were as yummy as the look.


Emily working hard on her Valentine's Day can.


Finished product. They turned out so cute!


Passing out our Valentines Day cards to each other.


Tyrell, Everett, and Audrey decorating their cans.


Audrey multitasking



Audrey loved the glitter glue.



Audrey with her cookie.


Tammy, Rylee, and Katie decorating cookies.



Rylee enjoying her cookie!


Katie decorating her Valentines Day box.



Jaime, Emily, Katie, Rylee, and Tammy


Grandpa Coatney, Audrey, and Gavin decorating their cookies!


The start of Gavin's Masterpiece. Just wait it gets better.


When Gavin was done with his cookie I think it was safe to say he needed some more cookie to go with his sprinkles!


Hard at work!



Everett had the cutest shirt. It said "Cupid is my homeboy"




3 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

I have no idea what I was laughing about in that picture with Ev and Audrey... but I love it. Loved the party!

Tammy and Chris said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! It made our day and we really enjoyed it!!

Kimra Bham said...

I'm so impressed-- you're so good to host a big party when you've got little babies at home :) Looks like it was a ton of fun!