Friday, December 16, 2011

Bake Time

I love the holidays.... Especially baking. I can remember baking with my mom when  I was Audrey's age and it's a tradition I will carry on with my kiddos. I only took two pictures of the goodies but we made way more!!! I was going to take more... oh well at least I got some


Oreo Cookies. We love these! Audrey did most of these on her own... She is getting so big!


Sugar Cookies.  I wanted to make these perfect and they were with the help of Audrey


This year Brody and Taylor decided they wanted to help as well. They were each given a spoon and bowl to play with.... I mean help. They were also very good at making sure there was no crumbs on the floor! At one point Brody got a piece of cookie that fell on the floor and the next thing I saw was a sword fight hahaha  boys will be boys!

These shirts are from their Great Grandma and Grandpa Coatney. They are so lucky to have so much family who love them.



Brody and Taylor have some pretty big blue eyes!

Here comes the sword fight.... oh man

No comments: