Thursday, January 24, 2008

A big change to life at the moment!

So I signed up for the blog spot a couple of days before I got a new job. Everything has been crazy since. I took on a nanny job! I watch a little boy Kyle, who is a couple of months younger than Audrey and Monica the mother is expecting any moment! It has been really good for Audrey to have a play mate. It seems like Audrey went from having the one child mindset to brother instantly. Life has crazy and great all in the same sentence. I have to get up at 5:00am and for those of you who know me really well know this is a big deal since I am not a morning person. Audrey and I work from 6:30am-5:30pm so we have a long day.We get home at 6:30 have dinner do baths, get ready for the next day and Audrey is in bed by 8pm and I right behind her. I now look forward to my weekends and value my time alot more than I did before. The financial help has been well worth the job. We are finally moving forward in our lives. We are going to get our debt paid off and have some more options in life.
We got a new car this last weekend. We got a Ford Explorer. It is so nice having the extra space and sitting up higher from a car. Having 3 car seats I am going to need all the space I can get. I plan on having a crazy summer with the kids and going places.

No comments: