Monday, January 28, 2008

THREE YEARS AND COUNTING!!!



Dennis and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary in Gleneden, OR. We went with our friends jake and Tyrell and Had a blast. We played on the beach, played lots of games, watched a movie and kicked back and relaxed. It has been an amazing 3 years together. We have experienced alot in such a short time. I have been so blessed to have a husband like Dennis in my life. I know that I am really lucky to have him in my life. Dennis is truely one of a kind. He has always been there for me no matter what. He has an amazing personality and can make just about anyone laugh. Though he would never admit it!! I love our little girl we share together. Thank-you for a great three years. I can not wait to spend 50 more years together. I Love you Babe!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Wow.. three years!! How fun- time has flown by. How fun to go somewhere for your anniversary. Keep it up- John and I go out to eat and call it a day! Happy Anniversary!!