Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Convinced

I have finally decided that life is not going to slow down for awhile. I feel like I have a million things on my plate. Just as soon as I get one crossed off two more things get added to the list. I always tell my self when I get caught up I can call my family and chat or read other peoples blogs. I have realized that I am going to have to slow things down a little and make time for what is really important.  I am grateful for a HUGE family. I am realizing how blessed I was to live so close and now it is a little harder to see everyone. So starting Monday (just kidding I am one of those who likes everything to start on Monday) starting tomorrow, I am going to be a better daughter, wife, parent, sibling, and friend. I am really blessed. I need to not take advantage of what Heavenly Father has given me. 


No comments: