Sunday, December 28, 2008

3 Down 0 to go!!!

I had a goal to accomplish by the end of the year and I am happy to report I succeeded!!! 

My first Goal was to Get Audrey potty trained. Audrey was so easy to potty train. Seriously everyone that I talk to say I was beyond blessed. This makes me nervous what my next child will be like potty training. 

My Second Goal was to get Audrey in a Toddler Bed. Audrey adjusted quite well. She is really easy to put to sleep so we made a huge deal of having a big kid bed and she bought into it

My final goal was to get rid of the bottle. I know I am way behind when it comes to this subject. However, it was so hard because the bottle is a total comfort to her. I felt like I was taking that away which was not an easy thing to do. At least Audrey sleeps in her own bed and potty trained really easy. We are still having issues with the bottle but she is almost over it... I hope. 

4 comments:

Tammy and Chris said...

Crystal-

I really hope you blog a lot so I can hear about all the cute things she does. I miss you guys, and cant wait to come visit!

Love ya

Danielle Akin said...

I agree with tammy! You told me I had to start updating my page which I have to add I have done very well and I really miss that little girl running around here. We also miss you and Dennis! Love ya! I want to see pictures of your new place!!

Emma said...

good to hear things are going well for you guys!! are you both doing the school thing or just dennis? where are you living- close to campus or no? are you planning any trips back to WA yet? we'll miss you when we're there in june!!

Tammy and Chris said...

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for some sort of update...
I hope all is going well with you guys. Love and miss ya

tammy