Wednesday, September 8, 2010

25 Weeks

Well here is another Belly Shot. I am almost as big as I was when I delivered Audrey. I have gained 22 pounds. Tomorrow is the dreadful day when the doctor puts me on bed rest. I am dilated to a 3. The goal is to make it to November. I feel like my energy is gone. It is getting really hard to tie my shoes, so slip ons for Audrey and I are coming soon. As far as names goes one will be named Brody and I am not sure on the other name yet. Hopefully we will get some 3D shots tomorrow. I found out I could have been getting them all along at my doctors so I am excited to see what they look like in 3D.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Crystal you look amazing!!! Seriously, I'm not just saying that cause that's what your supposed to say to pregnant ladies your really do look great for being pregnant with twins!! Love the name Brody, I thought of that one with Brayden to. Hope those babies stay till November and bed rest isn't to bad. good luck with everything can't wait to see these babies! as soon as you have them you have to make a trip up here!!

Kimra Bham said...

Crystal, you look great! Wow-- I really can't believe there are two in there! Good luck with bed rest-- wish I was closer to help out!

Tyrell Berner said...

I had a MASSIVE belly.... so you still look small to me!