Friday, September 3, 2010

Perspective

There are times when I think to myself how am I going to do this. The question why me comes to thought way too often right now. Sometimes I think why me.. there has to be someone more qualified than I am. I found this video a little while ago and it is just the encouragement that I needed. Dennis and I have been blessed finically right now. We are blessed to be staying in Dennis' sisters apartment right now. It seems like during a trial, I am ungrateful and have the why me attitude, weeks later or even months later I can see the blessings that we were given during the trial. I can see the blessings right now. I feel so blessed to have the lords trust to raise these two boys at the same time. I am so grateful for the work Dennis has and his willingness to work LONG LONG days to provide for our family. I am excited to meet our little boys. Some days I wish I was meeting them tomorrow for the sake of my poor stomach. I am almost as big as I was with Audrey when I delivered her. I have to make it 10 more weeks. I know these two little guys will change our lives forever. I know that it will be more than challenging at times but with the right attitude and Heavenly Father by my side I can do this.


1 comment:

Tammy and Chris said...

Crystal- You are such a cute pregnant lady. You barely look pregnant at all. I am glad everything is working out for you guys and it won't be long til your adorable boys will be here! I need to call you and plan a date for your baby shower!