Thursday, March 17, 2011

Grateful



I am so grateful for my life. I know my blog is a roller coaster of emotions at times. After getting a good cry out I was able to stop and really look at my life. I am so blessed to have 3 children who love me. 3 children who are healthy, I am so grateful for my husband. It is impossible to explain my love for Dennis. Everyday I reminded how much he loves me and our children. It has rained for 33 days straight. By rain I mean pouring down rain all day. Dennis never complains just gets up and goes to work and comes home in a good mood. I have so much to learn from this man. I have family who love and care for me. I am so grateful for the roof over my head, I'm grateful for my life, I know life seems crazy right now but one day I will miss this. I am grateful for gospel. Having the gospel in my life really puts things into perspective. I am grateful for 2 little smiles that greet me no later than 6am everyday. I am grateful for Audrey and I know that we are and will always be best friends just like I am with my mom. I am thankful for my imperfect body right now that will one day go back to the shape I like. Life is hard and challenging but that is the whole reason we are here on earth to be tried and tested. I am grateful for my life. I know I blessed beyond measure.

2 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

So true, so true-- we have so much to be grateful for! (doesn't mean it's always easy, but at least we have these moments where we feel the love :) Look at your beautiful family! I love that picture of all of you-- you look GREAT!!!

Meagan Cooper said...

You have such a beautiful family! We miss you guys, and can't wait to see you soon!