Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting and Ready!

After four children I finally decorated a babies room exactly how I wanted! I love this room. It is one of my favorite places to be in the whole house right now! Originally Audrey wanted her room in teals, black, and whites but she changed her mind. I am not very good when it comes to decorating my house. I can whip anything out on the computer but when it comes to decorating I am lost. I only wish I had some of my friends talents.


I first started with a Rag Quilt. This was my first time making one of these. It was really easy. I want one for me now!

 Here is a close up!


I made curtains. This was the easiest project in her room by far. I never realized how easy curtains are too make.


Next I made a cork board. I can't wait to add her birth announcement and other fun things to this board.



I made this sign in InDesign. It was quite simple. 


 I keep finding myself sitting in this chair thinking and pondering. This is my very last pregnancy. I have learned it does not matter how many times you are pregnant I am still sad that I am closing this chapter. Don't get me wrong I am excited to be able to go do things again and not be pregnant all the time. I also think about our little girl. I wonder who she will look like, if she will be shy or outgoing, I wonder what she is learning in Heaven before she comes to earth. I also think about the trials she will have to endure here on earth. I am excited to meet her and have the last member of our family here. 



 Don't mind the pictures. I did not realize these were not straight until I took the picture. They will be fixed promptly. I  plan on adding her newborn pictures to these frames once she finally decides to show up!


Everything is ready. House is cleaned, laundry is done, bags are packed, and her room is ready. Now I am just waiting on this little girl to get here. Lindsey we are anxiously awaiting so please hurry up!


2 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

Super cute!! I didn't know her name was going to be Lindsey... Cute too!!

Jenna said...

Oh Crystal I am so happy for you! The room is perfect :) She is one VERY lucky little girl, can't wait to see pictures when she arrives. Congratulations!!