Friday, October 18, 2013

Family Home Evening

 I have to say I love Family Home Evening. It is something we just started to do. I look forward to spending quality time as a family. Dennis was gone hunting this week so I knew I had to do something cool to fill the void the daddy. I built the kids a fort which was a great start. When I punched some holes and added some Christmas lights this was the reaction I got. I think I passed the test of being cool mom for a night!



 I love my kiddos. Its funny this was the first time I told them to make a funny face and they all knew what to do!

I got this idea of pinterest. It worked wonderfully well! I wonder how I will top this next week. It's hard coming up with ideas for Family home evening when the ages span from 1 1/2 to 7 (the baby could care less)

No comments: