Monday, September 16, 2013

The last summer days



I can't believe summer has come and gone.... This summer was pretty busy. At the beginning of summer we moved. It was a good move for our family. We love our new home. It is nice and spacious. We were busting at the seams at our last house. Pictures coming soon. 

We had a baby. I am still saddened to think that Lindsey is my last baby. I LOVE the baby stage. However it will be nice to get out of the baby stage and actually be able to go and do things... in a few years that is. 

Here is some pictures from one of our last nice summer nights.... 




Audrey is getting so old...  7 years old now. She finally lost her first tooth last month. She now has a second lose tooth.

This kids faces crack me up. He can be really shy and gets embarrassed easily but if you happen to catch him in the right mood be prepared to laugh...

Halle you are such a stinker sweetheart right now. You definitely have the baby syndrome and probably will keep it forever. Who can tell that cute face no.
Brody loves playing with the hose... Any chance you got this summer you were in the water.

I love this picture. I am so blessed to have all of these children. 


Best of friends and enemies at the same time...



This is what happens when your try and get a picture with a 1 1/2 year old, 2 - 2  1/2 year olds, and a 7 year old. Audrey was trying so hard but she is definitely out numbered.


Grandpa Coatney loves to preform "magic" tricks for our kids. Halle has gotten into the action as well. This video makes me laugh. She is saying "which One" In this video I picked the hand that did not have the object in it. If you watch closely you can hear her chuckle and raise her eyebrows and she switches hands. At the end she says "Ta Da" 




2 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

The first picture of Taylor looks EXACTLY EXACTLY like Dennis!!!!

Meagan Cooper said...

I love all the pictures! I haven't been checking blogs forever, you guys have been busy! I can't believe you have 5 little ones now!!! CRAZY. Hope you are doing great!