Wednesday, October 22, 2008

AUDREY'S NEW BED!!





We have been talking about getting audrey a big girl bed for awhile and yesterday it finally happened. I asked Audrey what kind of bed she wants and she said Einstein's. I kept trying to convince her of something girly and cute like princess, or Dora, or My little pony but she wanted Einstein's. We went to the fabric store in search of Einstein's. I could not find any Einstein's and then audrey shouts "There it is mom I found it". The fabric was between two other fabrics that were the same color blue. How she saw it is beyond me. So we got Einstein's and i was able to back with other material to try and girly it up.. We got the bed up in time for a nap yesterday. I was curious if she would realize that she could get out of her bed or not. Anyways she laid down for her nap and about ten minutes later i hear boing. boing...boing. She had discovered that jumping on the bed was fun. so needless to say no nap. Bed time was a success last night she crawled in and went right to sleep. Lets hope for a nap today!

No comments: