Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A trip to Grammy and Papas






Audrey and I were able to go over to my parents for almost two weeks. We had a great time. One of my favorite things is watching Audrey Run to my mom at the airport. It's priceless. We had a great time. Audrey loves Grammy's house it has all the animals audrey wants to play with. My parents have to big Labs mixes in there house that Audrey LOVES playing with. There are rabbits, ducks, and geese.

One of the highlights of the trip was going out to eat at Texas roadhouse and going to an amazing pumpkin patch. We found this pumpkin patch that looks like it is out of a movie. we were trying to find this place and we are in this valley with mountains around, surrounded by farmland and all of a sudden we see this HUGE barn that is all lit up. The pictures don't do justice. When we got there Audrey was so excited. There was cow barrel rides, hay rides, inflatable toys, farm animals to feed, pony rides, a pumpkin patch, and fresh made mini donuts. The night was perfect the only thing that was missing was Dennis:(

My dad had his birthday while we were there. I am glad that we were able to celebrate his birthday Audrey kept singing "Happy Birthday" to papa all week long. We made homemade pizza's did cake and ice cream and opened presents. My mom spoils Audrey rotten. Example, my mom bought audrey presents for my dad's birthday so she would have something to open as well. Audrey got a DVD and two puzzles. Thanks mom!

My mom and I went up to Rexburg to look for housing. On the way back to my moms we hit a snow storm. It was so bad we did not think we were going to make it home. cars were spinning out, and alot of cars were in the ditch. Here it was the beginning of october and it looked like December. CRAZY!

I have to say thank you to dennis for letting us go. i feel guilty asking to go and he always says, "No go I want you to go it will be good for you and Audrey." I am so lucky. Thanks babe we love you.

No comments: