Thursday, October 30, 2008

A BIG DECISION




Dennis and I have FINALLY made a big decision for us. We have been married for almost four years now and have felt stuck. While Dennis has a good job, it is not something he wants to do for the rest of his life. I know that I am suppose to go back to school. We have thrown out the idea of school several times. We were unsure how to finance school and thought it would not be an option until we had more money. Well, I have found a way that we can go. I am really excited to make a change in our lives.

We are going to be attending BYU-I this January. I am more than excited to go. There are so many things that appeal to me about this choice. First, we will be taking a step closer to the career that Dennis wants to do, we will be in a church environment, if you have ever been to Rexburg you know what I mean. I think the spirit is so strong there. We will get to make some friends our age. We honestly do not have that many friends our age here which makes it hard. Finally, we can grow closer as a family. I am sad to be leaving so many family members in Washington but this will give Dennis and I a chance to only have each other to rely on when times are tough. I think this will bring us closer together as a family.

1 comment:

Tammy and Chris said...

I am really proud of both of you and your decision to go to school. You will gain more than just your education. I am gonna miss you guys. Thankfully you wont be too far away.. and its cheap to fly there.