Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally!

I know it has been awhile and I apologize for the wait. We are finally settled into our place. I love it here!!! I love our home. Our house already feels like a home. I will post pictures of our place tomorrow. I have been meaning to take some but I have not gotten around to it yet. Dennis and I switched a few classes around but other than that school is going great. There is a ton of school work to do which is to be expected as a full time student at a university. Dennis has found his way around Rexburg. The first night we got here it was -7 degrees.  It has warmed up alot since then though. We have been getting above freezing every day and the sun has come out which makes it feel warmer. There is a ton of snow on the ground. Lets just say we are both ready for spring. Spring here is like summer at home. So, I can't say I am ready for summer when it gets to 115 degrees. Audrey has adjusted quite well. Though she has no idea how far away she is from home. She keeps asking to play with her cousins or go see her aunts and uncles. I have tried to explain that we have to get on a plane to go home but she honestly has no clue. I am grateful to be here and have this opportunity with Dennis. We see each other ALL the time now. There is such a strong spirit here. It has been fun. I miss all of you and hope to come home in the summer!! 

1 comment:

Tammy and Chris said...

YaY, you blogged!! lol. I am glad you guys are having a great time. I just started my new classes. I have a ton to read, and actually fell asleep tonight reading, sitting up, for who knows how long. The joys of learning, and studying.

I am excited to see some pictures!

love ya

Happy Anniversary too!!