Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Dennis and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 14th. I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings about Dennis. I wanted to give the outsider a look in on how blessed I truly am.

 When I look back 5 years ago and not sure if we should get married I have to laugh at myself and think how stupid was I.  I am so grateful for the 4 years we have been married. I have learned so much from you. You are one of the smartest people I know. I am so grateful to have you as my best friend. You truly are my soul mate. I would be so lost with out you in my life.  I am grateful for all the sacrifices you have made for our family. I am thankful for struggles we had these last four years, it has really boughten me closer to you. I hope you realize you are a GREAT dad. Audrey really loves you and is lucky to have such a loving father. You amaze me more and more each day. You are caring, compassionate, loving, understanding, humble, smart, I could go on forever... You are such an example to me. When I am at my ropes end thinking I can not handle one more task in the day you are there for me and Audrey. I am beyond blessed to have you in my life. Thank-you for all the laughs and the tears! I am excited to see what the next four years brings into our lives. 

 I love you Babe

No comments: