Friday, January 16, 2009

Pictures of the House!


The Living Room



The Kitchen
I love the kitchen. It is one of my favorite areas in the house. It has knotty alder cabinets with granite counter tops. The appliances are all stainless steel. The oven can go to a conviction oven as well. I have not quite figured out how the thing works yet.


The Dining Room  
This is our new table. The table came with some ugly chairs sow we ordered some other chairs so for now it is camping chairs and a bin for audrey!
Audrey's room. She has more than enough room for her toys. I am excited to decorate her room when I get a job and have some money to do so!

The Computer/guest room
It is really nice having the extra room. We have loved having a room to run away to do some homework and be able to hide from Audrey. She knows when one of us are in the room we are doing school work. 

We love our house. It has ample storage which is something you usually fall short of. We are able to store things below the house. It has a 3 1/2 foot crawl space that is huge. We could never fill that thing up. I forgot to take a picture outside. It is so cold so I will wait until I am going outside and bundled to get a picture.













3 comments:

Emma said...

i love the kitchen too!! i hate mine... it's too small... with no counter space. it looks cute! did you buy or rent?

The Coatney's said...

ooohhh, i love your kitchen cupboards. and your new furniture. very nice!

Tammy and Chris said...

Hey Guys, I like your new place. It looks new!! It is really cute, and so is Miss Audrey in the pictures. This weekend as I was cleaning I was thinking about you guys. I bet it is nice to be spending a lot of time together as a family.