Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A trip to the Dentist

(Read the posting and it will explain the hygienists face)

Audrey had her first Dentist appt. today. She did awesome! In fact she asked me tonight if we could go back tomorrow. Audrey had a wonderful hygienist. Audrey was telling her all sorts of things. Sometimes I really wonder what is going to come out of the little mouth of hers. In the photo Audrey was laying back and then all of a sudden before the hygienist starts Audrey sits up and says:

Audrey: Um I have something to tell you.
Hygienist: Okay what sweetie.
Audrey: For christmas my mom got me this darbie doll house and its really big.
Hygienist: Oh yeah?
Audrey: Yeah it is bigger than me and you and my mom. Its the biggest thing I ever seeded
Hygienist: Picture explains the rest.
Audrey: Leans back opens her mouth and says: Okay come on clean my teeth!

I am so glad she loved the dentist and best of all No cavities!

4 comments:

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

That's awsome! I love her confidence...

Kimra Bham said...

This is so sweet! What an adorable little girl!

sabrina jones said...

That is really funny, I could totally see audrey saying something like that. I need to get sarahann into the dentist, hopefully she will like going just as much as audrey did. email me sometime when your not to busy to talk to your sister.

Tanya said...

I can totally imagine that whole conversation with her cute little voice! she is so funny. good thing she liked the dentist.