Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Love to see the temple



Last night for Family Home Evening we had some of our good friends over. First we ate some yummy White Chicken Chili, Had a lesson about the temple, made temples, and finished with some fondue.

Audrey has been asking lots of questions about the temple lately. I am sure this is due to the fact that we live not even five minutes from the temple. The Rexburg temple sits on a hill and can be seen for miles. It is incredible site to see everyday.

To be honest we have not been good about doing FHE. This is my new years resolution thought! So hopefully there will be many blogs to come this year that have to do with FHE.

4 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

Love the sugar temples, Very impressive. Audrey and James are too cute. I am using Mike's phone old phone, he transfered my sim card to that, so I will give you a call tomorrow!!!

Tammy and Chris said...

Good job! We had FHE on Sunday for the first time ever with Rylee.

Tyrell Berner said...

Very cute! Audrey is so stinkin adorable!

Alicia said...

looks like so much fun. I have this big Goliath that I wanted to use for an FHE. Maybe we should all get together for a david and goliath lesson and then we can throw marshmallows at goliath. bet the kids would like that.