Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's not food... it's junk

Dennis and I have been trying really hard to eat healthy. I am not saying we are perfect by any means but we are really trying right now. The only junk food that has been in our house has been a bag of Doritos. Tonight Dennis felt like some ice cream so he ran to the store. A few minutes after Audrey got her bowl of ice cream she came up to the office where I was working and the following conversation took place.

Audrey: Mom why do I have to stay in the kitchen with my ice cream?
Mom: We don't want it to spill and get on the carpet so food has to stay in the kitchen.
Audrey: Mom its not food
Mom: Yes it is
Audrey: No it's not it's junk.

I am glad our kid knows what junk is.

Just thought I would the nightly humor that comes from Audrey.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

That's too cute!

Kaye Coatney said...

She is one smart kid. I love it.

Tanya said...

haha that's funny!