Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a Day!


This morning I thought this was going to be a boring day.... I studied and studied for a test that I thought I was going to completely fail. I HATE taking tests HATE it. I get nervous and think I am going to fail. I don't know why I have this problem but I do. I studied all morning and then I went to get help from a tutor (which I was even more confused when I left). So I braved the test and got 100%. Who would of thought!!! Needless to say this made my day.

We then headed for the hill with some friends for some tubing. It was so much fun. This is something we have decided to do more and more. Its FREE, It's Fun, and It's a great Workout!

After braving the cold we decided it would be a perfect ending to the day with some pizza and hot tubing. It was the best no cooking, no cleaning, and tasty. The perfect meal to eat right before you get into a swimsuit. Audrey, Sadie, David, and Calli all had fun swimming. It was fun for the adults too!
Thanks Mike and Megan for a FUN day! We need to do it again.

Audrey being strong like her daddy and Mike trying to pull her friend sadie up the HUGE hill!
The group making the climb. What a workout.
The three musketeers!

1 comment:

Meagan Cooper said...

so much fun, that pizza was good! I love all the kids running noses in that one pictures! We had a blast!