Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby A

I had a Doctors appointment today. Everything looked great. We were able to see Baby A nicely. You can see the little hands and feet if you look closely. I was able to see Baby B but I did not get a great picture. Both baby's are measuring exactly 9 weeks 3 days. Baby A's heart beat is 170 and B is 173. It's always nice when you get to see your baby's. With twins you have an ultrasound every time. I have an appointment every three weeks and the ultrasound tech told me we could find out as early as 15 weeks what the sex of the babies will be!

1 comment:

Tammy and Chris said...

Chris got a new commander and we got to meet him and his family on Friday. He has 2 twin daughters and one little boy. The girls were dressed in matching dresses and hair bows. They were adorable, and it made me soo excited to meet your twins this winter!! I saw your friend's mom (who is in the stake RS presidency today) She said her daughter is sad you are moving and will be throwing you a shower before you leave. It sounds like you guys have some awsome friends there! Love you and hope all is well!!