Thursday, November 15, 2012

Brody and Taylor are TWO!!!


Brody and Taylor are TWO!! This past year seems to have gone by so quickly. It has been an eventful year with these boys! 


 These were supposed to be cupcakes. Don't worry I laughed at them too. Dennis even called them Mushrooms. I think next year I will trade Jaime some of my mad computer skills for some of her awesome baking skills. Lets be honest these do not even look like a cupcake....

 Taylor you are a sweet and loving boy. Right now you love to watch Mickey Mouse and Blues Clues. You love to play blocks with mom and dad. Wresting is your favorite thing in the whole world right now. You are thoughtful and caring of others. Happy Birthday little man! We love you so much!

 Brody you are the cutest stinker I know. You love to get into things you are not supposed too. You love to run around in just your diaper, You can get into trouble one minute and the next minute you are snuggling with your mommy! You LOVE dogs, waffles, and getting into Daddy's scripture case which is full of candy. Happy Birthday Brody! We Love you so much


 Brody loves anything musical. He will sing along to songs in the car. Dennis and I saw this guitar and knew you would love it. The look on your face makes me believe we were right!


 I love how the boys are starting to play together. It is really neat seeing you to become best of friends.


 Daddy teaching Halle how to play the guitar. I love these two so much!
 I wonder what Audrey is thinking here..... 



Happy Birthday Brody and Taylor. We love you too so much! I have learned so many things from you two this last year and even gone a little crazy! 


No comments: