Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I wish I was better at writing. I read my friends and families blogs and how they are so beautifully written and it makes me not want to blog even more. I am sure that last sentence is full of grammatical errors! However, One day I will look back at my blog posts and not care that I did not spell something right or put a period where a comma should have gone.....


On to Halloween....
 The first time I saw this picture I wanted to cry... I can't believe how big Audrey is getting. Time goes so fast. This year Audrey was a fairy and/or a butterfly.... she could not decide (poor kid can not make a decision like her mother) Taylor was Batman, Brody was Spiderman, and Halle was the cutest little elephant!





 I just  love this baby so so much. There is something about a baby that I just can not get enough of. Halle is so sweet and happy. She makes me want a few more.... No I am not crazy well maybe I am but after having so many kids and my house is always loud whats one more....  p.s. No I am not pregnant and don't plan to have another. It is just hard to know that is little angel is my last baby....

 Taylor was Batman this year. I really wanted to make the boys Buzz and Woody or something matching but I figured I would save that when they are old enough to like Buzz and Woody.  Taylor loves playing with balls. We went to our Ward Carnival on Halloween. The Young Single Adults put the carnival on. I felt bad for the girls trying to run the ball station when all the little kids kept coming up and taking the balls just to throw everywhere. But hey, the kiddos had fun!

 Taylor makes the funniest faces right now. His favorite thing in the whole world is to wrestle with his daddy. Dennis will look at him and he will come running to wrestle. I love it when he hold dinosaurs and says "ROAR" it is priceless. I need to get it on video.....

 We call this the Rhino face. You can see the face everyday sometimes more than once. He will look at people like this at church. This kid is hilarious. Brody definitely gives me a run for my money. He has 0 interest in toys or tv. He loves to get into everything and anything that he is not suppose to be in. He has the sweetest face and loves to snuggle.





 Dear Audrey, can you please stop growing up so fast.... please.... Audrey is my lifesaver she is such a good sister to her three brothers and sisters that are all under one right now.  I just love her so so much!



On to pumpkin Carving
 See I told you he makes funny faces.

 Halle was in on the action for a few minutes before bed.
 I love that my husband gets in on the action even though I am pretty sure he loathes carving pumpkins. I am sure this will be better once all  of the kids can carve pumpkins rather than paint....

 Audrey hates getting the "guts" out of her pumpkin. It was so funny to watch. Sometimes she can be such a tomboy picking up whatever bug she can find outside and sometimes she can be such a girly girl!


 This face is priceless!
 Taylor helping mom clean out her pumpkin


 Team work!


 I am pretty sure there was more paint on the kiddos, table and chairs than their was on the pumpkins....
Happy Halloween!! 

No comments: