Saturday, November 1, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT




Audrey choose to be a kitty this year. We went to a trunk or treat. (Our church does this every year members go to the parking lot, open there trunks and pass out candy. It's safe for the little kids, which I love). Audrey was so excited about getting candy in her bucket. Once she realized what was going on she was running up to everybody. After the Trunk or Treat we went to my brothers house. It was nice seeing my side of the family. I don't know why but we do not get together that often. Anyways we took the children Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. This was a priceless moment. Audrey and her cousins (none over the age of 3 by the way) were knocking on the door saying trick or treat. They kept knocking until someone came to the door. When the lady opened the door Audrey said Trick or Treat and walked right in her house. It was so funny. The Lady was so nice about it. I tried getting Audrey to come out but she would not until the lady gave her candy. What a kid!

P.S. Audrey hated the paint on her face and kept wiping it off. Oh well maybe next year.

1 comment:

Tammy and Chris said...

I am going to miss Audrey. I love to watch her grow, she is soo stinkin cute!