Saturday, October 3, 2009

Audrey Starts Preschool



It was a VERY last minute decision to put Audrey into preschool this year. I have been working while we have been home so Audrey goes over to her cousins house to play during the day. I wanted to do something for her. So we enrolled her the day preschool started. Mrs. Patsy Bronson is Audrey's teacher. She is a member of the church and all the children that attend are members which is really nice. Audrey is the youngest child as well as the child with no siblings. It has been good for her. She struggled the first day with sitting and staying with the group. Now however, her teacher was happy to report that Audrey is doing very well and hardly has to remind her to sit. She loves school. I can't believe I have a child in preschool already. Seriously am I that old? Where has the time gone?

1 comment:

Jennett said...

Audrey is so adorable!! I can't believe how old your little girl is :) In a few years I will be right where you are at...but for now I will enjoy having a baby ;)