Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dennis turns 27 and I turn 25!


My birthday was on the 9th of August and Dennis' is on the 20th. As a kid I shared a birthday party with my twin sisters. I hated sharing my birthday. My sisters and I are exactly a week shy of a year apart. Now being a parent I can totally understand sharing a birthday. However, I thought once I got older I would not share my birthday anymore. Well... I now share it with Dennis and you know what I LOVE IT!

For our birthdays this year we went to Jens house and watched a movie outside on a huge projector screen with all the snacks and heaters (it was cold). Meanwhile the kids were inside with babysitters having their own party. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the Adult party outside but at least I got the children's pics. It is not the best picture because it is from my phone.

No comments: