Saturday, October 3, 2009

One of Audreys favorite things to do.... and Dennis too














As a kid one of Dennis' favorite place to play was at a friends place that had two huge ponds on it with a creek running through as well. Dennis was sharing with me how he would spend hours at the ponds catching frogs. The land was sold and it is now a U-Fish. It is pretty neat to go.



























I honestly think this is one of Audrey's favorite things to do. She loves to fish and gets so excited when we go. Dennis enjoys it as well as I am sure it brings back childhood memories. The land has the two ponds as well as a petting farm. I can't wait to go back again.

When Audrey caught the first fish, she looked in the bucket and said, "Don't worry little fishy I am going to take good care of you." It was priceless.

1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

Sounds like such a neat little place!! Audrey looks so cute with her little boots!! :)