Thursday, November 5, 2009

And even better!

On Sunday evenings I like to stay up late and veg out watching TV by myself. Anyways this particular night I choose to stay up extra late. (Did I mention I am a night owl) About an hour after I go to bed Audrey gets up. So I put her back to bed. Another hour passes and she is up again so I put her back to bed. Another hour passes and I am finally in a deep sleep. All of a sudden I hear a slide and a big crash. I immediately shoot up out of bed. I immediately think "Oh no someone broke into the house." Dennis is gone so I think OK he is getting them. So I wait and wait and all of a sudden someone is crawling in my room which I really start to freak out. I soon realize that it was Dennis. The big slide and crash I heard was Dennis passing out in the bathroom. He took down the toilet paper holder and had to have been passed out for at least a good minute or more. I say this because It felt like forever in bed at least 6 minutes so it was probably closer to a minute. If I had my camera I would take a picture of his poor nose that got busted up during the fall. I am not sure what he fell on but it is a mean cut. Poor Dennis here he is passed out on the floor and here I am scared to death heart pounding about as fast as it can in bed. I still feel like a horrible wife.


The next morning he still does not feel good. So I go to get him something and I start throwing up.
We both layed in bed sick not feeling good. Thank goodness for a great mother-in-law who took care of us and Audrey.

4 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Oh my goodness.... what else can happen to you guys?!? :) It's good you're with family who can help you and take care of you!! Good luck with the upcoming week!

Tyrell Berner said...

Well, I hope you guys get better and leave you bad luck behind this weekend! (Because we don't want it!)

Pugmire family said...

Oh shoot! I DONT WANT TO GET SICK!!! I hope you are both over it all quickly and that Audrey is spared. And enough with all the "lets catch up some time" I will give you some time to recover then I am calling:)

Kayla said...

W.O.W. I'm so so so sorry. That really sucks to say the least. I can't believe you guys were robbed! That's horrible. And to get sick on top of it all. . .I just feel so bad. I'm SO SORRY!!