Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is for you Jaime

So I have a sister-in-law Jaime. This lady is amazing. Really she is. When I left for school last December I think that Jaime and I were really not all that close; ( You see she was pregnant and sometimes when she is pregnant she can get a little mean. It's okay Jaime say's it all the time. For me I am Miss Sensitive. So you can see how these two don't mix. Love you Jaime!) Anyways, I have been working while we have been home from school. Jaime has taken Audrey everyday that I have to work. She has come to love Audrey like one of her own children. Seriously if I did not know better I could easily think Audrey was one of Jaime's children. Jaime Alreay has 3 children and takes Audrey for long days. She expects nothing back in return. Thats right, she watches Audrey for FREE for me everyday.

Audrey LOVES to go over to Gav's (her cousin) house. It has gotten to the point where I tell Audrey that we are going to Gavin and Jaimes house and she can't get me out of the house fast enough to go over and play. The funny thing is my kid won't let me do her hair now. Really I am not kidding. If it is a day where she knows she is going to Jaimes I get told that I will do her hair wrong and Jaime will do it.

Jaime I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You seriously are amazing. You have a special way with children. I can't express enough what it feels like to go to work and not worry about Audrey. I know that she is in great hands and having fun. Thank-You so much for everything. We really are going to miss you while we are at school. You have been more than a blessing in our lives. Thank-You does not seem like near enough to express our gratitude.


p.s. I want everyone else to know that I really appreciate the help that has been offered as well. I love you all!

2 comments:

The Coatney's said...

thanks crystal. that was really, really nice. too nice. it's really no trouble at all. she keeps my kids occupied for me. perhaps you are doing me the favor? thank you. it made me cry.

Meagan Cooper said...

crystal, when are you guys coming back??? Is it still begining of Dec??? we miss you guys, sadie is excited to have her friend back!