Thursday, August 12, 2010

Belly Shot 21 Weeks

Don't mind the yellow picture. We need to buy a camera. It's on the list of things to purchase!

I really did not want to take this picture. However, I wish I had more pictures when I was pregnant with Audrey so here it is. I am currently 21 weeks

My goal is to make it to 36 weeks. My doctor said if I can make it to 34 weeks he will be happy but I need to have 36 weeks in my head.... I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is starting to go.

I have been feeling GREAT!!! (knock on wood) These boys are very active. It is hard to sleep on my side because a baby will start kicking like crazy. When I roll over the the other side the other does the same. I guess this is getting back into the habit of no sleep.

I have gained 16 pounds so far. I have a long way to go but I hope I don't gain too much wait.

As far as names goes I have a few that I like but we are defiantly not set on any names yet. I like Brody Dennis likes Justin and Blake. Names are so hard.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

you are lookin SO stinkin cute Crystal!!!! I like the name Brody! so cute. Glad you guys are doing well, we miss you guys!

Meagan Cooper said...

I MISS YOU!!!! you look adorable, as always. Hope you are enjoying your last few weeks before babies! I like the name Brody too! Sadie is dying to skype with audrey! Talk to you SOON!

Tyrell Berner said...

Lookin good!

Kayla said...

You really are cute! We miss you guys! I haven't even met the family that moved in where you guys were. They never come out (and their kids never come out to play either - weird). We want you guys back!!!

And Happy Late Birthday!!!