Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brotherly Love


Today during the ultrasound baby A and Baby B were showing some brotherly kindness....

You can see the foot up by the face. For a moment we thought it was the same baby's foot.
A second later we got this shot.
Baby A decided to kick Baby B in the eye. This was followed by a fight. My belly was going crazy. They were kicking and punching each other. If this is any indication as to how these two are going to be they can just stay in there for awhile.

I am dilated to a 2. I am not on bed rest yet. As long as I continue to take it easy then I can avoid bed rest for a few more weeks. I am 23 weeks and I am measuring 25 weeks. The doctor said I have to eat more. He said I should be measuring closer to 30 weeks. I feel like I am eating too much but I guess I need to eat more!


4 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

That's awesome! Hope the boys figure out their differences before they're out!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh Crystal!! Your getting close!! I'm sure the boys will be sweet with eachother till they hit age 2....Brayden is starting to learn to hit, bite, claw, kick, and growl at his sister, so you'll probably have a few years once they come. Have names picked out yet?? and You need some more belly shots up here ;) hope everything continues to go well for you and the babies!!

Pugmire family said...

Crystal I am so excited for you guys. I can already picture your cute little boys running around. And I agree with your Dr. you need to eat more!

Kimra Bham said...

How fun! Gather up all the energy you have for when they come out! :)