Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friends


Well we have made the move back to Washington.

There was multiple factors that went into this decision.

Dennis has decided to switch his major. His plan was to major in Chiropractic but with twins on the way and knowing he has at least 7 more years of schooling left he decided to change his major. With his new major he can start working faster and continue schooling as he gets experience in the field. He will now be going into Radiology. He can eventually work his way into a Doctorate degree.

With twins on the way it will be nice to be near so much family. Our entire family lives in Washington. My parents moved a few years ago to Idaho so we will be away from them. It is hard to be away from my parents but I am grateful for all of our other family!

On a sad note Audrey had so many friends that she LOVED playing with on a daily basis. I have left many friends as well. This has been a hard adjustment for both of us. Luckily we live next to some cousins which has been nice but it is not the same as opening the door and letting her play outside all day long. We will have to plan a visit soon!

It is hard leaving an area that we loved. Who knows where we will end up one day. Dennis and I have moved 7 times in the last 5 years.
These are the friends that Audrey left behind. We miss you guys!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Awww that picture is so cute. We miss you guys to, you totally have to come up for a visit, the kids would love it! (and so would us mom's!) I miss sitting out under the trees talking!

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

We miss you!!!!!!! I'm with Tanya. I totally miss sitting out under the trees. I was over in the middle this morning and I was remember how nice that was to just sit and relax. We don't really go over there anymore. :(