Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Do the Puyallup!

Every year I look forward to the fair. It means that fall is just around the corner. I love looking at the displays of crops and canning, the huge pumpkins, the smell of all the yummy fair food, and the atmosphere! This year we ran into some family at the fair the first time. The second time dennis was working late and my sister-in-law was out of town so her husband Jeff and I decided to take the kids to the fair. It was funny running into people that we knew and they would look at us like who is she or who is he... lol Sydney and Audrey loved the trampolines... Can you blame them? If I was not pregnant I would be on the trampoline too!

Audrey was dangerous with this hula hoop the crazy thing is she actually got it going... How I have no idea.

Looks like fun to me!
All ready to go!

(Tyrell I totally stole this off your blog. Sorry I have friends who are not from here and this is a perfect example of what I was talking about!)



No comments: