Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One Day

One Day these little shoes will be filled with one of our little boys tiny feet! I can't believe how small they are. I scored big time with these shoes. I purchased them from Nordstrom Rack for $6.50. Yep thats right Nikes for $6.50.
As far as the pregnancy goes I am now 29 weeks. I am trying to make it to November 9th! All of a sudden it does not seem that far away. I took a test last week to see if I would go into labor before 36 weeks and my test unfortunately came back positive. I was going to finally get doctors apt every two weeks for the first time during this pregnancy but that dream was short lived. In Rexburg a doctors apt every week was not so bad when I lived 5 minutes away, now I have to drive an hour away which stinks. I am still dilated to a 3 and have not progressed any further. I feel huge.

My sisters threw my a great baby shower! Here are some pictures of the night....
My friend made this three wheeler out of diapers, bottles, washcloths, bibs, and socks! It was so cute!

My sister-in-law Melissa made this cake! She has an incredible talent. The monkeys were really cute!

I would add more pictures but my face looks retarded in all the pictures so I guess this is all the pictures you get!

No comments: