Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Swim Class

(This was the only photo I got.. I guess you are not suppose to take photos...understandable I suppose. She has the swimsuit that crosses straps in the back)


I made the decision to enroll Audrey at the YMCA rather than put her in preschool. This was a very hard choice to make but Preschool in WA is expensive. We moved to Washington in August so all of the good preschools were full. I decided that I can teach her what she needs to know before Kindergarten and she can get social interaction through Gymnastics, Swim, and Dance. Last month Audrey did Gymnastics and loved it. This moth she really wanted to try swim. Today was the first day of swim and she was a little nervous when she actually got next to the pool. Once she meet her teacher Jody she jumped right in. I love, love, love her teacher and I am glad that she is taking swim lessons! Before you know it she will be swimming like a little fish without a life jacket!


No comments: