Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mommy Daughter Time

Dennis went on a hunting trip for the weekend. Today Audrey had a primary program practice that she was begging me not to go to. She even tried making me popcorn and said she just wanted to hang out with me. During our conversation Dennis called and told her she did not have to go. He suggested that I take Audrey and go do something fun just the two of us. I am so glad he did. I have been wanting to take Audrey up to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle and I thought this would be the perfect time. Audrey was in heaven...seriously that girl has prayed for the butterflies in her prayers for the last 2 years. When we got inside the butterfly house it was priceless. Her face lit up with excitement and pure joy. You were not suppose to touch the butterflies. She was told that if she held really still a butterfly might land on her. She kept getting closer and closer it was killing her not to hold one. She finally got one to go on her hand and that made her month. I am glad I got to spend this time with her before the twins get here. I am really going to miss the one on one time we have had for the last 4 1/2 years. Thanks for the special date Audrey. I love you so much.


Audrey was having a conversation with the butterfly.
She really wanted to touch the butterfly....
Again trying to convince the butterfly to land on her....
She told me was putting her hand below him incase he fell

Audrey put her hand out and did not move hoping and hoping the butterfly would crawl on her hand...
She won it did.... She was in heaven...

Pictures of some butterflies


3 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Audrey is so adorable! She looks so grown up! What a fun day-- just the two of you :)

Tyrell Berner said...

I can't believe how cute she it! All of those pictures are darling!!!

Tammy and Chris said...

She is so cute! Glad you guys had fun!!