Friday, November 26, 2010

Brothers

Brothers! Who can resist these two. Taylor on the Left and Brody on the Right.


Taylor now weighs 5lbs 2oz. Brody weighs 4lbs 13oz.


Three great men in my life! I am one lucky girl.



Taylor still has no interest in eating. He will latch on but will not suck or swallow. The nurses say he is acting like a normal preemie. One day his "light" will go on. It is something that will just click for him. I hope that light comes on quickly. I am anxious to have him home.


Taylor

4 comments:

Tammy and Chris said...

They are just too cute! Thank you for posting pictures of them! I am already getting them confused, glad you are not dressing them the same for the pictures so I can figure out who is who. I think Taylor looks a lot like Dennis, and Brody looks more like you and a lot like Audrey so that is how I will remember them. Well, for now that is...

Kaye Coatney said...

Awe, they are soooooo cute. I love the brothers pictures.
I think Tammy got it turned around, Taylor like Audrey and Brody like Dennis.

Jen said...

i am just a tad big late, but big congrats crystal! your boys are ADORABLE and have the cutest names. they are looking so big and strong. i love that you only had to "push" for 20 minutes as well! i am so happy they are getting healthier and healthier. lots of happy thoughts your way :)

Tammy and Chris said...

I was just looking at the pictures again, realizing that I already got them confused. lol. I mean Brody looks like Dennis and Taylor looks like You and Audrey. What would you think about dying Taylor's hair blond so I don't get them confused. lol. j/k. I actually had a dream that Linda Lay did that for her granddaughters, and I was excited to tell you what a good idea it was. lol. I hope everyone is doing well. Love you guys!