Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update

Brody got off of all air support today!!! Yeah Brody. This is a huge milestone we needed to pass. Last night both boys moved to an open Crib. Brody did great and could hold his temp. Taylor could not so he went back in the isolate bed. Both boys started nursing today. This is our next step. They both did really well.


Brody and Taylor got a bath today.... well a sponge bath but it was still fun!


Audrey finally got to come see her new brothers. She never never gets sick maybe once a year, maybe. Anyways, she happened to get a cold right before the boys were born so Audrey had to wait to come see her new brothers. It was so exciting to have the whole family together. Audrey loves her new brothers. Honestly who could not resist such cute little guys. When Audrey got next to the bed Brody got a huge smile on her face. Everytime she would say something he would smile. It was a familiar sound to him and defiantly melted my heart. Audrey called her little yellow outfit a Bell princess dress... funny kiddo.

I am so excited to have these two little boys in my life. My heart is full of gratitude that Heavenly Father would bless our lives with these little guys!


Brody with no more C-pap machine or tubular up the nose! Great Job Buddy You can see some red spots on his chin from the tape. He HATED the feeding tube down his mouth so he would pull it out every time. Poor guy


Audrey looking at her brothers for the first time!


Checking them out. She was asking what all the cords were for.


Brody on the Right Taylor on the left. This was the first time they got to be next to each other since they have been born.



Just after bath time. They were sitting under the warmer warming up together. I love love love these little guys!


9 comments:

Tammy and Chris said...

YAY!! I am so happy they are doing well, and glad Audrey got to finally meet her brother's. Your boys are adorable! I can't wait to meet them!

Love you guys

Emma said...

YEA! I am sure Audrey was SO excited to see them. And I love the pictures of them side by side. I am sure they loved being side by side again. :] Glad to hear things are going well and progressing!! Wish I were there to see them!

Kimra Bham said...

Yay! What a blessing! Your little kids are adorable-- what blessings! Hopefully it's only up from here for those little guys :)

Kayla said...

They are seriously adorable! Thanks for the updates - I love reading them!

Meagan Cooper said...

They are so adorable. That is awesome that Audrey got to see her brothers!

An Errand of Angels said...

These baby boys are so precious! I'm so glad they are here and you are doing so well. I'm almost finished with their blessing blankets and will mail them to Kaye. All our love to you and Dennis, Audrey and the BOYS!!

Pugmire family said...

I cant believe how beautiful they are! Perfect little miracles. Congratulations I am so happy for all of you.

Tanya said...

OH they are SO cute!! Love the pictures of them laying by each other! I bet Audry will be such a big helper when they get home. Hope your feeling good Crystal! We miss you!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

so sweet crystal! jamie filled me on this lil' guys. glad things are going well! so happy for your lil' family! take care.