Friday, November 21, 2008

The Daily Routine with Papa





Everyday Audrey goes and helps papa feed the dog and the chickens. I have been meaning to get a picture of this for quit some time now. You would think this could be a job for anybody. However, one time I tried helping Audrey while Papa was out of town. It was a disaster. I guess I did not have the routine down right. This is only a job for Papa. When Audrey is in a bad mood and she hears Papa say, " I guess I have to go feed the chickens" Audrey's mood instantly changes. Everyday they go feed jake (the dog) get the scratch and go feed the chickens. Audrey has to get the scratch and she takes her sweet little time sprinkling the scratch. Papa is nice a patient waiting for her. The chickens just started laying eggs which make helping with the chickens all the more fun. This is something that Audrey, Papa and Mommy are defiantly going to miss.

2 comments:

Tammy and Chris said...

Ahh, She is so adorable. I look forward in coming to visit you guys soon!!

Danielle Akin said...

this is way too cute!!