Thursday, November 6, 2008

REALITY CHECK

So Dennis and I were figuring out when we are going to leave to go down to school and all the fun moving stuff. I am really really nervous driving in the snow in December. We decided yesterday that it would be best if I drive down the end of this month and stay with my parents for a few weeks. Then I will fly home a week before we move down to school to help pack and say goodbyes that way Audrey can stay with my mom and not have to make the drive when the roads are so bad. In a few weeks Audrey will be over there for good. It's Crazy we always talk about things with plans and what we would like to do and what would be nice. But this is actually happening we are actually going and starting the next chapter. I am really excited to go. Some sadness set in today with the reality of leaving family behind. I love having a big family and Audrey so close to all of her cousins this is going to be harder than I thought.

3 comments:

Tammy and Chris said...

Yeah, I dont know if it will be harder for you or for us. I am sad just thinking about it. Well, when Chris deploys the end of Feb. Rylee and I may have to make a few trips to visit you guys.. flying of course.

Crystal said...

Sounds good to me tammy!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Hi Crystal. I love your idea about the blanket. I'm hoping to start a group called Mommies for Mia and get all sorts of moms doing fundraisers or giveaways for Mia. I love you idea. You should do it. So sweet of you!